Shop / Category: Outdoors / Outland Propane Fire Pit
Outland Propane Fire Pit
What is it?
This is a great alternative to any camping trip that plans on having a nice cozy fire pit. What a lot of unseasoned campers don't realize is that lots of campsites (tent, RV and travel trailer alike) don't like or allow wood camp fires. Why? Because people be burnin' things down! Seriously. People camp to relax. Relaxing comes with drinking or just general inattentiveness. Additionally, not everyone is trained to properly extinguish a camp fire. The combination of all these factors leads to unsafe conditions and dangerous out-of-control fires that can destroy property and potentially hurt or kill people. So... this is how you get to responsibly have a fire pit at your camp site without actually having a real wood-burning camp fire.
NOTICE: Just because this is a CSA approved alternative doesn't mean that your camp site will allow this fire pit - them's their rules and you should ALWAYS check with your site before you start to burn anything. That said, there is a REALLY good chance that this propane-driven fire pit will be welcomed... dare we say... "warmly".
How does it work?
Operation is pretty straight forward. Since there is no real setup with this fire pit you simply lay it on the ground, attach your propane tank and light the pit. Thanks to the adjuster that comes with the pit, you can safely dial up or down the flames as needed.
What's neat about this RV/travel trailer fire pit is that it's small enough to put into some storage compartments or the back of your pickup. Furthermore, it cranks up to about 58,000 BTUs/HR - that's pretty war... thanks to the adjuster you can dial that down if needed. And... the BEST PART... NO CLEANUP or pouring water on it to extinguish before going to bed - simply to turn it off!
- The perfect outdoor centerpiece for camping trips, RV travels, tailgating get-togethers, beach parties, and family evenings on the backyard patio.
- Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes with no tools required.
- Matchless auto-ignition feature ensures a fast and simple start-up.
- All weather fire bowl delivers a clean and smokeless flame with cozy warmth and beautiful evening ambiance.
- Measures L 19” x W 19” x H 11” with total output of 58,000 BTU/HR.
- CSA approved fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans
- No assembly required
- Includes Cover & Carry Kit, pre-attached 10-Ft hose to keep your standard 20-Lb propane tank cylinder (not included) safely out of sight, fully adjustable regulator with chrome valve knob for varying flame height, and 4.4-Lb natural lava rock set designed to enhance flickering effect.
- Durable high quality steel construction with protective enamel finish for dependable longevity; superior stainless steel burner, fasteners and contemporary decorative belt.